You can buy a nice $100,000 single family 3 bed 2 bath home in the Midwest like Kansas City or Memphis. Put 20% down and get a 15 year mortgage for the other 80%. The house would rent for around $1,000 per month. Some people benefit more from things like roads and hospitals and public schools because not only they use them but the people that make money for them (employees) use them as well. I can imagine one business would be very efficient if their products were being transported on dirt roads and their employees were dying of cholera all the time. But you right though this doesn really have anything to do with whether or not there should be a market for 12,000 dollar jackets.
It is based on readers’ votes.)Internet freedom: Should government have the ability to shut down the internet?The Egyptian government shut down access to the internet and the country’s cellphone data network early Friday, according to media reports. Internet and cellphone data service was unavailable throughout the country, making it impossible for news of the protests. Continue reading this postAccess to information: Does Canada need to be more open with data?TTC bus driver: Do you often see your local drivers texting?The Toronto Sun on Thursday published a picture sent by a reader of a TTC bus driver driving while texting on a mobile device.
Beside her was a guy barely out of law school, toting a briefcase that was barely out of the box. A clock wound down inside Robles’ head. Fifteen more seconds and he needed to move. Also, did not make any rest room stops. 8 hours sleep last night. Ran in Newton Distance.
I’ve never pooed in a bush. Here’s a psychological hurdle that if you haven’t crossed it in the first 30 or 40 years of your life, you’re going to struggle to cross it, and I had to. I’ve never been without a toilet in my life and I never want to do it ever again.
It all began with Wanted in 2009 which was a hit, if not a big one. That, however, opened the floodgates of success: Dabangg (2010), Ready and Bodyguard (both 2011), Ek Tha Tiger and now Dabangg 2 in 2012, all of these have been back to back hits with movie goers. The other Khans Shahrukh, Aamir and Saif haven’t delivered anywhere close during this while..
“We are delighted to recognize ‘s outstanding work in fashion and philanthropy with our Distinguished Service Medal at this year’s Strawberry Festival,” said Pam Schafler, chair of the ‘s Board of Trustees. “Mr. Weitzman has devoted his career to designing fashionable footwear that takes into account women’s lifestyles today.